Monday, February 6, 2012

21 January 2012 - Seek to Be - lucianatta


This will be another lucianatta, a form created by myself for another poet in a galaxy far, far away.  The parameters are at the end.  I went looking at some of my nature pictures and found a few for this and the earlier poem.  Nothing deep as much as contemplative with these two, I think.
21 January 2012 - Seek to Be - lucianatta
The duckweed hides me, yet
I see you;
the pond is quiet, though
spring renews.
It’s peaceful here, take time’s
breath to hold;
if you can wait, you’ll find
Nature’s bold.
It’s still and still some more;
that’s the way,
with patience, moments wake,
seldom stray.
A frog is hard to see
when hurry seeks to be.
lucianatta params; abcb, cded, efgf, hh
L1,3=iamb trimeter
L2,4=headless iamb, iamb
couplet = iambic trimeter



No comments:

Post a Comment