Monday, February 6, 2012

05 February 2012 - Just A Game - rubliw






(note; I've just moved the entire blog from Wordpress to blogspot, simply because I couldn't cut and paste AND retain my original formatting, NOR could I affect it in Wordpress' edit window, so after wasting a lot of time trying to make it work, hence the switch.  So you'll see all entries from January 01 until now are dated Feb 06.)


At church today, they did a ‘super bowl’ sermon sunday and this is just one of the thoughts that went through my head, despite the fact I liked how they showed Tim Tebow’s life as something to which we should aspire and nothing to hate.
05 February 2012 - Just A Game - rubliw
Today
there was a game
it’s called the super bowl
and every year it comes and goes
and every year, amazed, I shake my head;
there’s people:  hungry, poor and ill.
Consumers never see
it’s just a game,
today.
02-05-12
params: 2,4,6,8,10,8,6,4,2 iambic

No comments:

Post a Comment