Thursday, March 22, 2012

18 February 2012 - Begin at Home - rondelet




I’m out of practice with this next form, the rondelet.  In the past, I could hold conversations with this form and it is actually quite fun and easy.  But it does lend itself to lighter poetry, the like of which I don’t do much.  I tend to much deeper themes, so this one below is a departure.  The next will be a better attempt at more depth.  For this one though, I’m saying that one should take the wisdom of the Bible and apply it first at home; that if you can’t make it work there, it’s pretty hard to do so in the world at large.  Just my two cents in this matter.
18 February 2012 - Begin at Home - rondelet
Begin at home;
 time takes the verse and bridges fronts.
Begin; at home
the words are written, carved in stone––
no need for hand stands, flips or stunts.
As the quiver, an arrow’s hunt
begins at home.
3-21-12
params: 4A,8b,4A,8a,8b,8b,4A

No comments:

Post a Comment