Tuesday, March 20, 2012

17 February 2012 - Sharp Ax - haiku




Heh, well, did you think I was done?  That’s the thing about short poems, especially haiku; there’s not a lot of room to be expressive in the extreme.  I like to rant, I like to vent, and mainly because it seems like when I talk, there’s not a lot of contemplative listening going on and I feel like I have to rephrase and regroup my opinionated assault.  Of course, that’s only THEIR opinion...
This one shows how being a writer means you’re attached to the literary tree; in this case, I sure wish I could cut loose from the main trunk as this tree is used as the base material for a gallows.
17 February 2012 - Sharp Ax - haiku
fruit all around me
a writer’s tree carves gallows
I need a sharp ax
3-20-12
params: 5-7-5 Americanized version

No comments:

Post a Comment